Letter to the Director General of the Japanese Forestry Agency re: effective illegal logging legislation
- The story of Fern
- Bold and eloquent: Pope Francis’ call to action
- All agreed: a separate pillar for LULUCF is best approach
- Landmark Dutch ruling takes intrepid stance on emissions and government’s duty towards citizens
- What do you mean, ‘modernise’ the Birds and Habitats Directives, Mr Timmermans?
- Lifting of ban on Brazilian beef linked to deforestation commitment
- ‘Green’ subsidies for bioenergy could increase carbon emissions
- Court rules in favour of transparency in Indonesia
This film shows how we can turn around years of damaging policies and build an EU where all timber and agricultural products are produced legally, sustainably and in countries that respect communities’ rights to their land.
This short film outlines Fern's history, present and future as told by our board, staff and partners.
On 23 June, the European Parliament hosted a screening of the documentary Banking Nature, which questions the role that markets play in protecting biodiversity, followed by a debate about the role the EU should play in supporting innovative financial mechanisms for biodiversity protection.