Making Europe work for forests and people.
Société civile : quels rôles et impacts vis-à-vis du processus des contributions nationales ?
As the first round of EU-Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Cocoa Talks wraps up, the way ahead is still unclear
Bolsonaro under scrutiny in The Hague for crimes against humanity, genocide and possibly ecocide
EU should support national civil society call to strengthen Indonesian palm oil expansion moratorium
Forests are being threatened by industry-sponsored scientific confusion and short-term political thinking
The draft EU Forest Strategy holds real promise, but can the European Commission stand up to the forest industry?
Progress towards strong forest governance in Voluntary Partnership Agreement countries 2018-2020
The Forest Strategy must support people, nature and the climate, and not bow to industry pressure
- Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry (LULUCF)
- Carbon Trading
- Coal and Forests
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Community Forestry
- European Forests
- Export Credit Agencies (ECAs)
- Development Finance Institutions (DFIs)
- Money laundering
- Biodiversity offsetting
- Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT)
- Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs)
- International Rights Based Forest Restoration
- EU-Mercosur Free Trade Agreement
- EU-Indonesia Free Trade Agreement