Making Europe work for forests and people.
The EU Observatory's role in tackling global deforestation and human rights violations
Landmark EU anti-deforestation law proposal could clean up supply chains; could it also reduce global deforestation?
Good COP/Bad COP: What does the Glasgow Leaders’ Declaration on Forests and Land Use really mean?
EU deforestation regulation risks being weak on enforcement and scope of commodities
NGOs are alarmed that EU anti-deforestation law could let soy-driven forest destruction off the hook
CLIMATE FINANCE - How can it help to protect forests and human rights and improve governance?
NGOs: "To protect nature and the climate, we must reform how bioenergy is treated in the EU’s Renewable Energy Directive"
- Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry (LULUCF)
- Carbon Trading
- Coal and Forests
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Community Forestry
- European Forests
- Export Credit Agencies (ECAs)
- Development Finance Institutions (DFIs)
- Money laundering
- Biodiversity offsetting
- Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT)
- Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs)
- International Rights Based Forest Restoration
- EU-Mercosur Free Trade Agreement
- EU-Indonesia Free Trade Agreement