Making Europe work for forests and people.
NGOs send an Open Letter to German Minister Habeck: "We must end EU incentives for woody biomass in energy production"
The EU Observatory's role in tackling global deforestation and human rights violations
Commission’s proposed new Regulation means deforestation-free products may soon be on the cards
Landmark EU anti-deforestation law proposal could clean up supply chains; could it also reduce global deforestation?
- Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry (LULUCF)
- Carbon Trading
- Coal and Forests
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Community Forestry
- European Forests
- Export Credit Agencies (ECAs)
- Development Finance Institutions (DFIs)
- Money laundering
- Biodiversity offsetting
- Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT)
- Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs)
- International Rights Based Forest Restoration
- EU-Mercosur Free Trade Agreement
- EU-Indonesia Free Trade Agreement